Lagos car awards







My Longrich.. WHERE EVERYBODY IS SOMEBODY.

Our just concluded Lagos car award event on the 20th of May at the Sheba Centre was simply off the hook. It was more of giving back to society as beautiful attendees walked home with fantastic gifts.
Yes! Remember the iPhone 7 we've been gushing about? Longrich gave out two 😍
Others got pairs of A plus Energy shoes worth 520k (by the way, this is a must-have scientifically proven solution for arthritis and joint pains). There were more gifts of a Samsung TV, LG Air conditioner, anti-aging make up series and  daily consumables from the company. Who no like awoof πŸ˜†
Amidst all these, what really got me emotional was a darling widow who won the 1million naira cash prize. Imagine what that will do for her! Longrich, God bless Una πŸ˜‡
Did I mention as Star Directors we were given luxury VIP experiences? From 5star lodging, wining, dining to being chauffeured in a Limousine to the event; it was splendidπŸ€΅πŸ»πŸŽ–

There's so much to say about Longrich since I joined the team in July 2013. This was actually my 9th attempt at "multilevel marketing" after getting my fingers burnt by others. Some of the major catches I'm really taking advantage of here are:
• Credit alerts from earning on a weekly basis.
•Sales of daily consumables products like toothpaste, panty liners, pads, which give me instant cash.
• The simplicity of the company's compensation plan.
• No timelines and undue pressure leading to loss of your accumulated points from inception and downline activity.
• Positive health results gotten from using our various daily consumsble products
• Cars & SUV awards as well as house fund
• All expense paid trips to the US, UK, DUBAI and CHINA. (the company spoils us in 5 and 7star hotels with lots of sight seeing and boat cruises to mention a few). Longrich, make sense oh πŸ’ƒ
• Seeing tons of my down lines get their cars and go on international trips warms my heart.😊
• The dedication to teamwork and growth is key where Together Everyone Achieves More.

I was told by a realiable friend that "the best time to join Longrich was 4 years ago when it came to Nigeria, the next best time is NOW"! I made this decision to succeed 4 years ago and my family has experienced an upgrade in our lifestyle.

I know you could do a lot more with this guaranteed weekly income and amazing car and trip awards that keeps coming.
In Longrich, everybody is somebody and I can't do without YOU".
 Unless you have any  further questions, I think you're ready to get started. Call/WhatsApp me on 08023348148 to get details on how to be a partner with this amazing company. Sign up now and get your free gift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A few facts about Longrich..

Amazing Longrich Products

LONGRICH MAINSTREAM PLATFORM