Amazing Longrich Products









THE LONGRICH OFFER


1. Fluoride free Toothpaste with xylitol and white tea; treats sensitivity

2. Natural Essence Bamboo Charcoal Soap with coconut oil

3. Moisturizing body wash with aloe vera, green tea and liquorice

4. Mouth freshener with menthol and peppermint oil

5. Mosquito repellent made from only fruits and flowers

6. Antiperspirant dew (roll-on) with aloe vera gel

7. Moisturising body cream with superoxide dismutase and sheep placenta

8. Moisturising hand cream rich in Vitamins A, C and E; guaranteed to soften and heal the palms

9. Natural shampoo and conditioner rich in hair growth and anti-dandruff proteins

10. Cotton panty liners with anion strip; treats infections

11. Highly absorbent Cotton Pads with anion strips; treats period pains

12. All-in-one multivitamin from sea buckthorn berries (Berry oil)

13. Pi Cup with tourmaline and pi stones rich in natural energy

14. Stainless steel pots that retains nutrients and improves taste of food

15. A-Plus Energy Shoes, Italian handcrafted with exquisite raw materials

16. Vintage Liquor (Wine) that detoxifies, boosts immunity, improves sexual performance and burns tummy fat

17. Cordyceps Militaris capsules that treats most infections that normal antibiotics cannot treat, especially upper respiratory tract infections

18. Natural Vitamin C capsules (chewable)

19. Arthro Suprevive for all joint issues including arthritis

20. Mengqian for hormonal balance in women

21. Libao to boost libido and increase sperm count in men

22. NutriV rich raw food smoothie with 45 ingredients including grains, vegetables, mushrooms and sea weed as meal replacement and immune booster

23. Iron-Zinc Calcium to replenish lost nutrients and boost immunity

24. Decaffeinated cordyceps militaris coffee rich in palm kernel oil for instant energy and rejuvenation

25. Herbal green tea for daily detox and constipation

26. Blood cholesterol reducing tea which also burns belle fat

27. Slimming tea for increased metabolism and weight loss

Comments

  1. I'm Trisha Nelson,from the USA. I contracted HIV 4 years ago, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV/AIDS. I started taking my ARVs, My CD4 was 77 and the viral load was 112,450. I did research on a herbal remedy and I saw Dr. James Herbal mixed medicine, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses His strong herbal mix medicine to cure HIV/AIDS. I contacted him and told him my problems, He told me not to be worried anymore that I will benefit and get cured of his herbal medicine for Hiv/Aids. I never doubted Him because I believed I will be cured as nature has the power to cure all kinds of sickness when herbal medicine is being used in the right proportion. He prepared his herbal drink and sent it to me, and I took it for 3 weeks morning and evening in a quantity he told me, after that, I went for a check-up and I was cured of HIV. His herbal mix medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT AND EASY TO DRINK, there's no special diet when taking Dr. James herbal mix medicine. He told me he got cures diseases like Alzheimer's disease, Cancer, Bipolar disorder, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia, Fibromyalgia. Dupuytren's disease, Desmoplastic, Diabetes, Coeliac disease, Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Hpv, Weak Erection, Wart Remover. Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic, Wart Remover, Melasma, Parkinson, perioral dermatitis, thyroid, HPV, ALS, KIDNEY DISEASES, SHINGLES.Pile, You can reach him on his Email address [Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com] thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A few facts about Longrich..

LONGRICH MAINSTREAM PLATFORM